Please fill out the form below to register for each student attending class.
COVID 19 Safety Information
Please note that no participant with symptoms of COVID 19 or who has been around some else with symptoms or who has traveled to any of the states that the State of Connecticut has listed as requiring quarantine in the last 2 weeks will NOT be allowed to participate in classes for the safety of all involved.
Symptoms include; fever over 100 degrees,
- Fever over 100 degrees
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle pain
- sore throat
- new loss of taste or smell
- nausea or vomiting
- Or if your child has spent time with someone with these symptoms or a diagnosis or positive test for covid in the last two weeks
Other COVID info
- Staff will wear masks when within 6 feet of campers
- Staff are not required to get COVID tests. The state does not require this of regular camps and it would put an undue burden on the staff (I waited 4 hours in line to get one recently, to find out dont have covid)
- If someone in camp has any of the above symptoms, staff included, they cannot return until they have tested negative
- If anyone tests positive during the camp week we will close camp (I will not be able to give a full refund if this is the case as my staff have potentially turned down other work to be with us. I will base any refund on the number of days missed with the livelihood of my staff in mind
- Also note that as of last week there had been only one case of COVID reported at a summer camp in CT.
10am to 4pm
Ancient Fire Making
10am to 4pm
Bow Making Intensive
3 day class 10am to 4pm each day
Beyond Spoon Carving
2 day class. 10am to 4pm each day
At The Speed of Nature Early Bird Special
If payed in full 3 months before program
At The Speed of Nature Full Cost
5 day course must be payed in full one month in advance of start date.